skip to Main Content
- Course Title
- CNA/CMT Instructor/Examiner
- Course Code
- Lincoln Hall Rm. 144
Individuals wanting to be certified as a CNA Examiner must attend the train-the-trainer course. This training course is conducted by a Long-Term Care Association. The applicant must meet the following qualifications to become an examiner:
Learn the methodology of administering final examinations of the Missouri State approved nurse assistant and medication technician training curriculum. The class provides the Registered Nurse instructor an opportunity to sign an agreement with the State of Missouri to become a State Examiner. The revised “Nurse Assistant in a Long Term Care Facility” instructor’s manual must be brought to the workshop.
- A Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in Missouri or in possession of a temporary permit from the Missouri State Board of Nursing. The licensee shall not be subject to current disciplinary action;and
- A minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience and at least one (1) year experience in provision of LTC facility services within the last five (5) years
The applicant must attend the state approved examiner train-the-trainer course and sign an agreement with the department agreeing to keep the final examinations secure. When the individual has successfully completed the course their name will be added to the Department’s CNA Examiner Registry.
There are special stipulations for the CNA Examiner. The examiner must be qualified to teach the CNA course but cannot be the instructor of the students who are taking the exam. Also, the examiner must not be an employee of the facility whose students are being tested. You are responsible for updating your personal information contained on the registry. You may change your personal information by completing the Registry Update form.
Fee includes required materials. Will need a letter from the State of Missouri DHSS allowing you to sit for the training class.
Class is held on Mondays 8:00am – 12Noon and Tuesdays 8:00am – 5:00pm
Topics: CMT , CNA , healthcare , medication
- CWD Home
- Business Solutions
- About Business Solutions
- Consulting Services
- Customer Testimonials
- Training Services
- Industry Experts at CWD
- Skilled Workforce Missouri
- Testimonial Videos
- Course Policies and Schedules
- General Interest
- Language Courses
- OSHA and Safety Training
- Professional Development
- Technical Advancement
- Courses by Topic
- Registered Apprenticeships
- Student Benefits – Apprenticeships
- Register Online
- Exam Prep and Examinations
- Online Learning
- About Online Learning
- Ed2Go Partner Programs
- About Center for Workforce Development
- All About CWD
- Meet The Workforce Development Team
- Partners of Center for Workforce Development
- Connect With Us
- Contact The Center for Workforce Development
- previous post: OSHA 7405 – Fall Hazard Awareness for the Construction Industry
- next post: InDesign – Level 1
- Policies & Disclaimers
- Contact Us
- Search OTC
- Start Here
- Academic Programs
- Financial Aid
- Workforce Development
- OTC Foundation
Back To Top
CMT San Jose
Nationally Celebrated Musical Theater For All Ages
Season 51 Subscriptions
Subscribe and Save
Best Deal. Best Seats in the House.
Auditions: September 4 & 5, 2018
Callbacks: Sept 6, 7 & 8, 2018
Auditions: September 11-12
Student Audience Matinees
Bring your school to the theater!
The perfect introduction to performing arts for ages 4-9.
Monday Night Dance
Train with CMT in Theater Dance and Tap Dance!
CMT CELEBRATES 51 YEARS
The longest thriving arts organization in Silicon Valley
Looking for CMT alumni! Update your contact info so you can be part of the celebration.
CMT San Jose
Train in Musical Theater Dance or Tap Dance fo… https://t.co/gV8mMZpVLC